Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday with Sir Andy

Someone said in a comment from Monday that I need to milk all the attention I'm getting.  Well get this ... TraciBean took the chair from MamaBeans room and put it in her's.  I used to love laying in this chair, but when it got put into MamaBug's room I didn't get to lay in it as much ..... you all know mine and Shelly's relationship.  The beans say she just wants to play, but I'm still very cautious. 

Anyway, here are some pictures of me in my new throne ..... Oh yeah and I have now been given the name Sir Andy .... since I'm the only ManCat in the house!!!  I like it!!!!




I love my new throne and my new title .... hope you do too.

This wasn't our original post for Wednesday (so tune in on Friday for a special post) .... Also our blog will be under going some construction.  Please bear with TraciBug as she learns how to make graphics.

Happy Wednesday to all .... I'm off to go rest on my throne.

xoxoxoxo, 
Andy


19 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Oh Sir Andy, we just love your new throne. You look so majestic laying there. You humble servant PJ :)xx

Sparkle said...

Your throne befits a royal gentleman cat like you, Andy! Oops, I mean SIR Andy!!

3 doxies said...

Oh Andy you looks fabulous in your throne and I knows you is way happiers nows to be able to use it more. You needs a crown nows.

Traci will gets da hang of doin' graphics cuz her is her mudder's daughter;)

Puddles

Marg said...

Oh Sir Andy, that is so exciting that you have your own special chair in Traci's room. You look so comfy. That is just great. Glad to see you so happy. Take care.

Hannah and Lucy said...

That "throne" is just right for Sir Andy to rule his ladies with a paw of gold.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Rene said...

We think Sir Andy looks devine on his throne. You deserve some pampering. And that afghan on the throne is wonderful.

The Florida Furkids said...

Your throne is very impurresive!!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Brian's Home Blog said...

Quite handsome Sir Andy!

Unknown said...

Andy! me thinks yous is the handsomest! Me can't resist yous on that throne!
Kisses
Nellie

Pip said...

Sir Andy you are so very very very very very handsome. I might be a little bit deaf, but I can see just fine!
I am so glad you get your own throne.

Love, Squashies

Marilia said...

Yes, I love!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I love the chair and I adore that second picture.. Hugs GJ xx

Debra Taylor said...

Sir Andy, you have found the perfect spot for every advantage you can imagine!


Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

The Daily Pip said...

That chair looks super comfy cozy! I want a chair like that.

We have loved your last couple posts, especially the one with all the hats! I agree with Puddles, tell Tracibug not to worry, she will get the hang of it! Talent runs in the family!

Your pal, Pip

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

A throne fit for a King!

Two French Bulldogs said...

we think you look very nice in your new throne
Benny & Lily

meowmeowmans said...

Sir Andy, you are looking quite regal and royal on your throne!

Hugs!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sir And, that is a great throne!

GLOGIRLY said...

Sir Andy, you obviously come from a lone line of royals.
; ) Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails