Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Good Morning From Boston!!!!

Morning!!  I just wanted to give you all an update on me.

I had a BM yesterday and it was formed.  TraciBug was all excited, except I kind of went in the little carrier/bed thingie she made for me.  She promptly put me in the litter box.  I spent my whole day in the bathroom again.  I had a new visitor, someone they call LaurynBug, she is really nice.

I did end up using my litter box for my next "business"  this made TraciBug so happy!  I spent a lot of time with her in the bedroom last night while she worked.  She ended up putting me back in the bathroom saying something about the other "cats" wouldn't last the night not being able to come in the room. 

This morning I am out and running around, well I'm not doing to much running, but I am exploring.  TraciBug keeps asking me if I'm ready to be on my own in this room.  She also said something about meeting a sisfur, Shelly.  I'm not sure what that is, or if I'm ready for it ..... but I know the bean will take care of me.

Time to go investigate .... Oh but before I do.  TraciBug says she hasn't forgotten about the update about the older kittens.  She hasn't had time to put it together, she's been working on a project for her boss from home.

XOXOXOXOXO,

Boston

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Boston you get to go exploring. Pawsome. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Boston, you could not have landed in a better place. You will be loved and well cared for!

Sparkle said...

I am so glad you're doing so much better, Boston!

I just want to mention that three out of the four girls are torte, tortie and white, and calico - that is one hopping household!

Two French Bulldogs said...

BMs are good!
Snorts
Benny & Lily

The Florida Furkids said...

We're glad you're doing so well. Poops are always good!

The Florida Furkids

Related Posts with Thumbnails