Our mama is slow sometimes in posting our awards.......so here are the last three that we have received and in the order that we received them.....We thank y'all so very much. xxxxxxx
Thank you to our very dear friend Herman from Herman's Hideaway for the following award. We are sooooooo happy that you are feeling better, dear Herman.
And thanks to cute Puddles from We 3 Doxies for the following award. If you've never met Puddles, Albert and Whitney you are missing a really entertaining blog.
Thank you, Puddles!!!!!!!
Rule 2. Share 9 things about yourself.
1. We are "seniors" but we still have a lotta spunk.....at times....:)
2. Andy loves to drink outta the bathroom tap.
3. Andy is mama's cuddlebug.
4. Sammy is Sisterbean's cuddlebug.
5. Sammy paces the hallway at night meowing.......
with a stuffed toy in his mouth.
6. Andy is the KING of hidey-holes....he finds some really great ones!!!!!
7. Sammy makes sure the food dish is filled when it should be.
8. Sammy is our guard cat.
9. Andy is a total love and loves everyone...but mama most of all.
Rule 3. Pass the award along to 9 bloggers who you think are fantastic.
Madi and Mom
Eric and Flynn
The Kitty Krew
Jacqueline's Cat House
Cats In Trees
Rule 4. Contact Blog award winners.
Spending the day at Mount Usher Garden, Ashford, County Wicklow, Ireland.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
LOL....anything old and comfortable!!!!!
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
I love messing with graphics on my computer....as can be evidenced by The Boys blog.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Wow, that's a difficult one.....I love the woods, and I love the beach, but I guess if I had to choose, it would be the woods as they are much closer and accessible to me at this stage of my life....:)
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
But of course....hasn't everyone?????
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
In my home owner days, I grew my own.......apartment living has dictated I nip to the supermarket now.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Yes, but the one that thrills me the most is that one of my great great grandfathers was a guide in the Swiss Alps.......no wonder I feel totally at home when I have visited Switzerland!!!!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Both, but I wouldn't want a steady diet of posh, as I'm really more of a fish 'n' chips sorta gal.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
10. Do you believe in fairies?
I believe in leprechauns!!!!!!!!!!!
We 3 Doxies
Max, The Quilt Cat
A House With Two Cats
These awards will be added to our Awards page....thanks again for honoring us with these awards.....xxxxxxxx