Paw Relations for the following award.
We would like to pass the award on to any
of our friends that don't already have it.
All you have to do is tell 10 interesting
things about yourselves.
Some things about us...hopefully, interesting :)
1. Mombean got Sammy from friends in New Mexico
while visiting them in 1997.
2. Mombean found Andy on a busy street in Mesa,
Arizona, in 2000.
3. The 3 of us moved in with daughterbean and 2
grandbeans in 2003, when Mombean got ill and
subsequently spent 2 years in and out of the
hospital having major surgeries and complications
from those surgeries. Bless the daughterbean
for loving and caring for us!!!!
4. Mombean spent a year in Ireland (2006-2007)
after her illness doing the recuperating thing.
We missed her but were happy with the
daughterbean and grandbeans.
5. We love to snuggle with each other and with our beans.
6. Sammy has a black spot on his tongue.
Andy has black spots on his "bod"...:)
7. Andy is the "king" of finding hidey-holes.
8. Sammy loves ALL stuffed animals, with or without nip.
9. Andy likes to drink out of the sink
faucets. Sammy prefers drinking out
of the tub faucet or a coffee cup.
10. Sammy doesn't like loud noises and will hide.
Andy is always curious about them and has to
check them out.
Whew, we were really worried about getting 10 interesting
facts, but hopefully y'all will find these interesting.
Have a fantastic day.....purrrrrrrssssss